Wednesday, May 8, 2019

2019: May 8th - The Lodge Trailer



I've been hearing great things about this, however I also heard great things about Severin Fiala and Veronica Franz's previous film, Goodnight Mommy, and I absolutely hated that, so I am going into The Lodge with manageable expectations.

For the record, I found Goodnight Mommy to be a very well-made film, with fantastic visual and aural aesthetics, however, the 'twist' was obvious from the first scene and the film played out pointlessly cruel. Much of it was just in very poor taste, in my opinion.

**

Damn it Mondo, another record I cannot resist drops tomorrow at noon:


**


Playlist from 5/07:

Chasms - On the Legs of Love Purified
Atrium Carceri - Cellblock
Perturbator - Dangerous Days
Le Butcherettes - bi/MENTAL
Twin Temple - Twin Temple (Bring You Their Signature Sound... Satanic Doowop
Lustmord - The Dark Places of the Earth
Lustmord - The Word as Power
Ghost - Meliora

**

Card of day:


From the Grimoire: "The Fiery aspect of Fire. Pure Will. Creative Power that can tip into imbalance if one is not careful." See that horse? if the Knight is sitting wrong or ill-prepared, he's falling off.

No comments: