Wednesday, January 2, 2019

2019: January 2nd



A teaser finally dropped for Jonas Ã…kerlund's Lords of Chaos! I saw this back in the Fall at Beyondfest and it's fantastic. I'll definitely be going again - if it gets a proper theatrical release.

How about some more Horror, eh?



I believe I've discussed Luchagore Productions in these pages at some point in the past. I first came across their short film El Gigante back at Beyondfest 2014 and absolutely loved its Texas Chainsaw Massacre-meets-underground wrestling premise. Recently this new short film popped up on their youtube channel. Bad ASS! Check out all their great stuff on their website HERE. I still haven't made it around to reading their comics, but it's on my list.


Playlist from 01/01:

Frank Sinatra - In the Wee Small Hours
Lebanon Hanover - Let Them Be Alien
M83 - Junk
U2 - War

Card of the day:


I crossed a super barrier on the finale of the book yesterday, here's a nod to the strength I'll need to try and finish it off this week - then the edit! Major goal for the new year is to have it published in April, just like A Collection of Desires was last year.



No comments: