Wednesday, August 8, 2018

2018: August 8th - American Horror Story 8 Teaser



You put a chick in a gas mask and lingerie and I'm THERE! Seriously, I'm sure none of this imagery will actually tie into the story of American Horror Story season 8: Apocalypse, but it's cool as all hell. I've always been pretty hot and cold with the show: still haven't seen Freakshow or Coven, had pretty much given up until Hotel and Roanoke, both of which I loved, so I'll definitely be watching the new one.

NCBD. Cautiously excited for this:


Playlists from the last two days:

8/06:
Shockwaves Podcast #
Windhand - Grey Garden (Pre-release single)
Tubular Bells (part 1)
Windhand - Grief's Infernal Flower
Wrekmeister Harmonies - Light Falls

8/07:
Cypress Hill - Eponymous
Cold Cave - Cherish the Light Years
Mastodon - Emperor of Sand
True Widow - AVVOLGERE
Steven Moore - The Mind's Eye OST

Cards from the last three days:




Knight of Swords was today's pull, and interestingly enough, I'd been anticipating each of the previous two days. Hence, I thought I'd read them all together as a spread.

Endeavors large and exploratory end in abrupt disappointment, only to have a contrary result arrive swiftly on that disappointment's heels. So one step back, two steps forward, so to speak.

No comments: