Sunday, August 19, 2018

2018: August 19th



Because I never posted this.

I skipped out on the Deafheaven/Drab Majesty/Uniform concert. Not easy to do, but yesterday was a tough day at work and I ended up exhausted and worn pretty thin. Plus, I'm seeing Drab Majesty in two weeks at my beloved Echoplex and hold out hope that, being an LA band, Deafheaven will play the 'plex or another local venue of relatively the same size. I saw them open for Ghost at the Wiltern a few years ago and the size of the room just didn't fit.

Playlist from Saturday, 8/18:

Chris Connelly - The Night of Your Life
Chris Connelly - The Tide Stripped Bare
Ministry - The Mind is a Terrible Thing to Taste
Lantlos - .neon
Deafheaven - Ordinary Corrupt Human Love
Chelsea Wolfe - Abyss

Card of the day:




Continuing to pull a second one just because it's still tripping me out that Victory is sticking so close. The Journey The Fool refers to is a new writing project.

No comments: