Monday, August 13, 2018

2018: August 13th



Happy birthday to one of my best friends in the world! I hope You have an amazing day, Missi!

Been a few days. Leaving one project behind and starting the final stretch on another. Had to put Please Believe Me away for a few days in order to gain perspective on it, as I'm not sure it's 100% finished, even though I 'finished' it last Thursday. Something is telling me there's a coda, of sorts, that has to go in. We'll see.

Attended my second HWA meeting yesterday. What an absolute inspiration these folks are! So great to talk about the craft in such a wonderful environment.

Playlist from yesterday was short because I've been listening to that SC3T Giallo ST almost none stop; I've felt it building to inspiration on a project and this morning it was revealed to me what exactly that will be, and I am psyched!

Secret Chiefs 3 Traditionalists - Le Mani Destre Recise Degli Ultimi Uomini
Windhand - Grief's Infernal Flower

Card of the day:

Needed to see this today, and the fact that it comes up in my pulls so often is definitely a reassuring sign.

No comments: