Monday, April 2, 2018

2018: April 2nd, 5:07 AM

This song. Wow.



Playlist from 4/01:

Led Zeppelin - Led Zeppelin III
John Coltrane - Giant Steps

Card of the day:

Two, as one drifted from the pile while I shuffled and made itself known, so to speak:


Ace of Swords was the actual card I pulled. This card is BREAKTHROUGH and I feel that's a direct reference to the fact that in all the busyness yesterday, moving and cleaning and whatnot, I actually managed to get a final edit done on two more of the seven stories for the anthology.


This seems to be piggybacking off the last two pulls in some weird, reverse energy fluctuation. I had the Six of Wands and the Seven of Wands, a influx of energy and the expenditure of that energy, respectively. Now I have the beginning of that triumvirate, where the energy amasses. Fits, if I'm going to make a push this week to finish the editing and the first issue of Parish Fen, which is exactly what I'm going to do, all while hopefully only working about 45 hours between now and Friday and taking an actual weekend off.

No comments: