Saturday, April 21, 2018

2018: April 21st 2:39 PM

Never did get around to that Sleep record yesterday. I'm headed to Long Beach later today after I get off work, so I may just wait and try and pick up the vinyl then. I'm really saving that first listen for ideal conditions, i.e. smoke and vinyl.

It was announced recently that Oz/Osgood Perkins, director of The BlackCoat's Daughter and I am the Pretty Thing That Lives in the House and son of Anthony Perkins, will be directing the film adaptation of Paul Tremblay's brilliant novel A Headfull of Ghosts. I can't wait, and it made me want to go back and re-watch The Blackcoat's Daughter, which I loved despite an interruption in the middle of my initial viewing last year. Here's the trailer in case you haven't seen it:



Not much of a playlist yesterday:

Metallica - Garage Days Re-revisited
Deafheaven - New Bermuda

Card of the day:


Again! I think this is pointing to the fairly lackluster first day on the Keller project, henceforth abbreviated here as T12.

No comments: