Wednesday, April 18, 2018

2018: April 18th



Seeing Windhand this coming Monday at the Roxy. Psyched does not even begin to describe my anticipation.

Episode 6 of Dark sealed the deal; I can't tell any of these damn people apart half the time, but this show is gorgeous and I am deeply intrigued at just what the hell is going on. A friend at work just clued me in to the fact that there are some family trees online and I'm hoping that will help, because I love the show, but I keep getting extremely confused.




Playlist from 4/17:
Mudhoney - March & Fuzz (disc 2)
The Brains - Out in the Dark
The Jesus Lizard - Rash E.P.
The Stooges - Eponymous
The Soft Moon - Deeper
The Ocean - Aeolian
White Hex - Gold Nights

Card of the day:


Well, wouldn't you know. Two days in a row? Hmm... Perhaps I need to let something go? But what?

No comments: