Thursday, March 1, 2018

2018: March 1st




February's final playlist:

Deftones - B-Sides and Rarities
The Animals - Retrospective
The Soft Moon - Criminal
The Soft Moon - Deeper
Slayer - Seasons in the Abyss
Brian Eno - Here Come the Warm Jets
Deafheaven - Roads to Judah
Deafheaven - Sunbather
Grand Duchy - Petit Fours
The Soft Moon - Eponymous

The new Drinking, Fighting, F*&king, and Crying is up. Click this big ol' Red thing HERE to read it on Joup.

Card of the day:



Not a lot in the Grimoire on this one. This is one of two cards I've always gone back and forth associating with someone from my past. That's problematic though; you can't assign one card to represent people. Two? Maybe. So what's that telling me? Nothing, really. Not on that track. In other interpretations I'd have to say the Wand of Earth is telling me to watch my money, which is in flux at the moment, which is being pulled in several directions: a hefty tax bill, the imminent move, and a rather large, long-term investment. All that said, I think the Princess here is telling me to act with conviction when the time is right and not be afraid to fork down the green.

No comments: