Sunday, February 4, 2018

2018: February 4th 1:17 PM

The final of our three beautiful mornings sleeping late. It's been much-needed and glorious. Now that I'm up and moving - after spending the last two hours resuming my original issue-by-issue re-read of Preacher I left hanging back in late August - I'm starting our musical day with Sam Cooke's One Night Stand! Live at the Harlem Square Club, 1963, which Sonny chose for this past week's edition of The Joup Friday Album.



Playlist from yesterday looks like this:

Lacey Sturm - Life Screams
Shellac - 1000 Hurts
A Place to Bury Strangers - Exploding Head
Faith No More - Angel Dust
Deafheaven - New Bermuda
Glass Animals - How to be a Human Being

Card of the day:


In my mind, one of the most beautiful cards in Lady Freida Harris's deck stacked with nothing but beautiful cards, its mere appearance a good 'omen'.

"Create unto and within yourself a Universe, shaped of your strengths and built on your accomplishments as foundation."

I'll take that as a nod that I have earned my day of total rest. It's movies, a living room fort with my Love and relaxation, because tomorrow it's back to the grind.


No comments: