Wednesday, February 28, 2018

2018: February 28th 9:13 AM

Woke up to Sade in my head, so I popped the Deftones version in on my morning drive:



I suspect I will get around to the original version later tonight.

Playlist from yesterday:

Grotus - Mass
Broadcast and the Focus Group Investigate Witch Cults of the Radio Age
Windhand - Soma
Windhand/Satan's Satyrs - Split

Card of the day:


From the Grimoire (which really does need expanding, I just haven't had the time during these morning posts):

Enlightenment. Joy, Revelation; Dance.
The Triumph of the Spirit (which seems especially pertinent in a block of stressful days)
Entry portal to XX Aeon. "Taking the Pill will open your eyes."

Actually, that last bit seems very pertinent, as today I will be seeing my Pulmonologist and beginning my treatment regiment - most likely in pill form - for the Sarcoisdosis that I learned last year has been occupying more and more of the cells in my lungs for, oh, the better part of at least ten years now. No idea where it came from, but it's advancing rapidly now, or at least more rapidly than it has yet. It's known to affect the eyes and yep, definitely feeling that. Also, upon my last visit to the Pumonologist, he asked if I experienced random rashes, which I did not. Now, starting a few weeks ago, I have a nasty little bugger on my right foot. It's time to kick this out before it begins affecting my heart and/or liver. The treatment, Prednisone, will possibly lower my immune system, so I'm kind of expecting to get sick once or twice, but we'll see. So if the day's pull is telling me the pill might open my eyes, is it possible the steroid might have an expected mental effect?

We shall see. Wish me luck.

No comments: