Monday, February 26, 2018

2018: February 26th 7:47 AM

Second day in a row, no music in my head upon waking. Although I began my day with Swan's Frankie M this morning, my work day started with Lantlos. Not sure if I've posted anything by them here yet, but wow, this album immediately endeared itself to me upon a friend recommending it several weeks ago. There's a definite similarity to Fen, another band I love. Lots of blue, jazz tones here, a definite somber, rainy feel.



Playlist yesterday was brief due to a large part of our Sunday once again going to the search for new quarters. And ladies and gentlemen, we may have a winner (though I've thought that before).

Black Sabbath - Eponymous
Bauhaus - In the Flat Field
Led Zeppelin - Eponymous
Led Zeppelin - IV

Card of the day:

Change or fluctuation. Let's hope so.

No comments: