Monday, February 19, 2018

2018: February 19th 4:40 AM

Another song by The Veils greets me as I break the waters on this side of consciousness:



Playlist from Sunday, 2/18:

Windhand/Satan's Satyrs - Split
Windhand/Cough - Reflection of the Negative
The Body - No One Deserves Happiness
The Body - I Shall Die Here
Chrysta Bell - We Dissolve

Card of the day:


Overindulgence as a way to mask or meditate pain or problems. Too much booze or smoke, too much imagination not enough reality. Hmmm... doesn't sound like my current state, unless we count the fact that I was so irritated yesterday morning that I smoked at like 10 AM. Rare, but not unheard of on a Sunday. It was absolutely a tactic to attempt to squash the open loop in my head keeping me grumpy, and it worked to a degree, but it also did not interfere with anything that I can think of, as I do not smoke often and the reason for this is typically that I know pot yields a state of mind that is not conducive to writing (much to the contrary of what I thought back when I first began to seriously concentrate on writing). Yesterday however, I partook early enough that by 6:00 PM I was able to have a pretty successful writing session, although I had some trouble keeping my tenses straight in two chapters where I had bafflingly switched to present tense.

I'll just take this pull as a bit of a comment on yesterday and be done with it.

No comments: