Friday, August 28, 2015

Cocksure - Razor Invader



AH! The new Cocksure came out a week ago today and I haven't been able to get it yet. I would have just pre-ordered it but I was traveling and thought I'd be able to finagle a grab on the go, however it just didn't work like that. The Ghost record was easy to come by last week - I walked into a bestbuy and walked out five minutes later with Meliora in hand. Cocksure's Corporate_Sting isn't the kind of record a bb would carry because, well frankly, I was kinda shocked they carry any music at all anymore. And there are NO record stores on the Southside of Chi town anymore (sheds a tear for Threshold Music).

Well, I'm back in LA and have a writing session in Hollywood tonight so you can bet your sweet behind I will be stopping at Amoeba. I simply can NOT wait any longer for the new one by Chris Connelly and Jason Novak!

No comments: