Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Peter V. Brett's The Skull Throne



Whoah! I've been so immersed in writing my own book for so long that I have seriously fallen out of any semblance of contact with what my favorite authors are doing. First, a week or two ago I realized that Irvine Welsh has another novel coming out in in the U.K. next week* and now I see via a message on Goodreads that the forth book in Peter V. Brett's Demon Cycle hit the stands on March 31st!

WHAT???

Crap - after wolfing down book three, The Daylight War back... oh my, was that two years ago already? - I swore before the next one fell into my hands I would re-read the entire series to refresh myself.  Well, that did not happen and I have been once again caught unprepared and unaware. That however, will soon be remedied.

I talk about how I met Mr. Brett here - he actually gave me a copy of the first book in this series, The Warded Man and I am forever grateful to him for it.

.............

*I still haven't read his last one! I have never been this behind on Mr. Welsh's novels

No comments: