Monday, December 8, 2014

Avengers: Age of Ultron Sneak Peak



Via Bloody Disgusting. I am very much looking forward to the second movie in the Avengers franchise. I watched the initial teaser Marvel released in October and was floored - it was everything I wanted it to be and so much more. However subsequently I have sworn off any trailers that follow. I mean, the teaser was almost three minutes long, for fook's sake; I detest the amount of exposure the current trend of five minute trailers gives. My favorite thing is to go into a movie - especially one as anticipated as this - as blind as possible. So what got me to watch this?

Elizabeth Olsen.

Ms. Olsen has been one of my favorite actresses since Martha Marcy May Marlene. She has spectacular talent.

But that's enough! No more until May 1st.

No comments: