Tuesday, March 25, 2014

††† - The Epilogue


This new video by ††† came to my inbox last week, however it was quickly forgotten as email continues to become something that, except with a few exceptions (My marvelous correspondences with Joup's Chester Whelks to name one of those I cherish), just annoys the hell out of me. Fast forward to now where I sit writing in the starfuckers up the street from my crib, and as Intronaut's Habitual Levitations (Instilling Words with Tones) ends yet another iteration and I dig through my ipod looking for something to take the weight off this one album I've listened to about thirty times in the last twenty-four hours (don't want to wear it out) I realize it's been a while since I've injected myself with the beauty of The Deftones' Koi No Yokan. This in turn reminds me about ††† and thus, here... we... are.

Now, back to the novel!

No comments: