Sunday, January 5, 2014

Wrekmeister Haromonies



Heading out to LA's Echoplex to see Author & Punisher, Corrections House and Wrekmeister Harmonies in a little while. I had never heard of Wrekmeister before, and it was by sheer luck I happened to remember that there was a third band on tonight's bill and, you know, I should probably do a little research before heading out so I knew what I was in store for.

Man am I glad I did that research. I would hate to think that I could have missed this, Chicago's J.R. Robinson's installation-like project you can read all about on Invisible Oranges here (great article by Brad Sanders, btw).

You can buy this wonderful piece of music from Thrilljockey here and there's a great live performance on member/contributer Chris Brokaw's bandcamp.

No comments: