Monday, January 6, 2014

Old School Monday: Sepultura - Refuse/Resist



You know how there's all these TBT (throw back Thursday) and whatever other ones pop up as shorthand on facebook and twitter? Well, I don't know if Monday is already taken, but actually I don't care if it is (by what? Yankee Candle Monday?). Here on the blog and hopefully out into the world I christen this Old School Monday. To begin, some Sepultura. Sure, it's from their crossover album, but I really like this album and think they ended up being a better band squeezing some of the more rigid death metal elements out of their sound - but again nothing against those years cuz they're great - even if it did really only last for one or two records before it all imploded and then everybody concerned started making music I could care less about. Chaos A.D. was worth the price, whatever it was.

No comments: