Sunday, September 22, 2013

Ghost - Papaganda Episode One: The Olde One



My good friend Tori is the one who turned me on to Ghost back when Opus Eponymous was released. I dug the album but there was something that kept me from really loving it. There seemed to be a certain... I don't know if lethargy is the exact right word, but it's the word I always think of when I listen to or contemplate that album. When the hype started for the band's second album, this year's Infestissumam Tori told me she thought the band had switched singers. This intrigued me, however once the album came out and I found that it did everything so much better than the previous one did I found it hard to reconcile the idea of the singer having been changed. Well, unless this is an elaborate hoax - which it might be - this video show's that Tori was completely correct.

No comments: