Wednesday, March 27, 2013

M83 Scores Oblivion



This is old news by now and this first song released went up a while ago and then re-circulated earlier this week, however I'm not so much about breaking news as I am about curating the stuff I think is awesome from around the web.

I've tried to post this before, however each time there's been some issue with the embed code. I think it finally worked. Great track, as always. Not interested in seeing the film, although I suppose I don't know too much about it and it is possible that could change. I always want to be able to dismiss Tom Cruise movies but then often find myself actually liking them (Eyes Wide Shut, Vanilla Sky, Collateral, to name but a few). Plus, if you listen to people that have worked with him, he sounds like an amazingly talented guy.

No comments: