Friday, March 8, 2013

Lordi Lordi Lordi



This is funny as hell. I wasn't able to watch the entire interview, not much of it at all really, but I laughed my ass off just watching the every day mannerisms of these guys in their costumes. The guy on the couch RULES!!! Lordi obviously wear the Gwar influence on their sleeve but that's not necessarily a bad thing. I know nothing about Lordi, though I've seen their name a million times. I found this interview on Blabbermouth followed by the video for a track off their new album. Not too bad as bombastic anthem metal is concerned, though it's not really my thing. It seemed well worth posting though, just for the entertainment value:



And as long as we're doing this, let's go for some Gwar as well:



"How do you hide money from a Hippie? Put it under the soap!"

No comments: