Thursday, February 14, 2013

John Noble Friend Teaser

"Friend" Teaser from Ari Margolis on Vimeo.

Ok, I'm behind on Fringe. My wife and I fell into it pretty hard last year, blurred through seasons 1-3, bought ssn 4 when it came out but just haven't had time to watch it yet. The show itself starts with a SUPER strong pilot, then gets a little too X-Files/Creature of the week and kinda bugged me for a bit, then by season two is just sublime science fiction. It synthesizes a lot of the stuff I wanted to do in my first, totally failed manuscript for a novel, and it does it in a graceful, elegant way. It's kind of Lost meets The Invisibles meets X-Files. And casting wise, everyone is great, but John Noble - Walter - oh my! He is wonderful.

Well, above is the teaser for something he's starring in coming out later this year. I don't know anything else about it, but just based on Mr. Noble, I'm in!

Information came via Collider.

No comments: