Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Joe Hill's NOS4A2


I received a nice advance copy of Joe Hill's NOS4A2 today. I am VERY much looking forward to reading it, as Hill's Heart-Shaped Box is one of my favorite books of recent years (and Horns is pretty damn awesome too! Can't wait for that movie starring Daniel Radcliffe). I'll be posting opinions on the book soon enough, however I also have my brand new copy of Peter V. Brett's The Daylight War - purchased in stunning hardcover the day of release (today) from my favorite local bookstore The Book Frog. Mr. Brett's stuff became DOR or 'Day of Release' level for me after the other two books in the series (which I speak about here) blew me the F--k away!!! But of course now I have an especially tricky conundrum - which to read first?

Choices, choices choices...

No comments: