Sunday, November 14, 2010

The Forest Children - Cold Blooded

This is my band. Dennis Hellmann is the other half of the group, really moreso when you consider he writes the music and I just add the guitar. The man is the best songwriter I've ever met, and his output is not to be taken lightly. Each album, each song, they all have a story that works on an individual level and as part of a dark and amazing whole. This video is the first step in our trying to visually realize those stories. One day...


5 comments:

Griffin said...

Whoa, that's some good shit. iTunes have it, anyone?

Shawn C. Baker said...

Thank You very much for the compliment. iTunes will have it - we are putting the finishing touches on the actual album. Currently only our previous album, The PsychoAngelic Crypt, is available on iTunes, but there is much more to come...

Griffin said...

Aside from loving the song, I was most impressed with both the sound quality and video.

With your permission, I will embed the video on my blog maƱana. Already tweeted it to my tweeps and facebook buddies, not that I have hordes of followers.

Shawn C. Baker said...

That sir, would be awesome!!! The new album will be on itunes soon, in the meantime it would be an honor to have You or anyone You know post it anywhere You see fit. I am scrapping together ideas for a video from the previous album as we speak.

And again, thank You!!!

Griffin said...

No sweat, chief. Keep makin' music. Feel free to check out the blog, there are already comments:

http://therantinggriffin.blogspot.com/2010/11/two-things-i-was-surprised-by.html