Saturday, February 9, 2008

NEW BAUHAUS!!!

And I'll be damned, it is AWESOME.

This is the ONLY instance of a band I love who, after 20+ years (probably 30 actually) decide to do another studio album and it 100% fits in with what they 'were'. It's as if You gave David J., Haskins, Ash and Murphy a rip van winkle potion, and they woke up with 1983 still in their heads, then sat down for a couple months in a studio and went about making their next album.

Plus, the production is wonderful. I received an advance copy of this but make no mistake, I will be buying it the day it comes out to support one of my favorite bands.


Now the only thing I can think of that I am REALLY looking forward to is the next Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds album. Check out their myspace for a new track that rules.

No comments: